Monday, August 10, 2009

Coffee is probably the best invention known to man. Computers and technology all great things, but coffee, coffee is the best.

I am starting to really like jogging in the mornings. I find that on the days that I do not go, I have less energy than on the days that I do go. VBS starts this week. 3 hours a day for 4 days with no kids...whatever will I do with myself. Don't get me wrong, I love having the kids around, but entertaining children all day gets nothing done. Groceries with the kids in tow is difficult and takes so much longer than if I went on my own or with just the baby.

Time to get the kids ready for back to school. Imagine, cleaning the house and it staying clean most of the day. Its a great thing. Fighing will be kept down to a minimum. Of course that means taking the darling buggers shopping for shoes, backpacks and clothes. Fighting with the oldest over her clothes, compromising over shoes and trying to explain to my 3rd grader why the non-disney backpack is better than the disney one.

Well time to get on with my day...Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment