Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There is always humor in your situation if you are willing to look for it. Sometimes it can be really hard to find. Luckily for me I have four comedians for children. What can be even harder is trying not to laugh at them with their knowledge of my doing so.

Tonight Steffy (aka Miss Drama Queen) was at the table doing her homework and talking about how her teacher is making her life miserable by making her doing alphabetizing. Her teacher only gives her this for homework, of course, only to make Steffy's life miserable and so that she fails the third grade. I mean I totally get this. From their she starts going on how she might as well not do it because she knows she is gonna fail the third grade! LOL. This went on and on and on and on for the length of time it took me to put the groceries away and get supper on the table. I tried (like any good mom would) to calmly tell her that Mrs G was not out to get her and got, "of course you take her side! Adults always take other adults side and the children are ignored." As if!

I love being a mom, but more importantly I love being my children's' mom! They make my life a lot more funnier than it would otherwise be!

Hope all is well in your world!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment