Blessings for today:
- My 4 beautiful children, who bring me many joys (and of course some not so joyous occasions like when Little Man last night decided to spread lotion all over the suede couch)
- My mother. There is nothing like your momma when things go wrong and you need a shoulder to "cry" on.
- My children and I have a roof over our heads and no one is lacking for anything they need! (Except maybe my sanity and perhaps a day off)
- My job, thought not my dream job its a paycheck and will help me pay the bills while I work towards starting my own business.
- Last for the day, but definitely not last, God. The one I can tell anything to and he will forgove me no matter what I do.
Those are the blessings for this Monday morning. Some will probably be repeated often, however, that is because they are really important. Or maybe I will just keep the original list and just add to it every week! :) Well I am off to go enjoy this rainy day by removing the hill (was a mountain yesterday) of laundry that is left to do.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Until next time....